Thanksgiving is my worst holiday for taking pictures and documenting in some way. I am always so busy cooking, cleaning and shopping that there isn't time for anything else that day. But it is a holiday I love. I love being together with family. I love preparing all our traditional favorites with the people I love. I love eating together and sharing our blessings. If we can fit a puzzle or a few games along with perusing sale ads, all the better.
We spent our Thanksgiving with the Whitmans this year. Janice and I got together Wednesday afternoon to whip up our favorite pies. I think we ended up with 6 pies for 12 people. My math skills tell me that this means 1/2 pie per person - PERFECT! These are the only pictures I took all weekend. Ella our little assistant pie maker:
We spent most of Thanksgiving Day over at the Whitmans doing all our Thanksgiving favorites. As usual it felt like I spent all of the day in the kitchen but it was a good day and we all had a good time. After our day of cooking eating and fun, Janice, Aaron and I stopped in at the Black Friday event at Walmart that started at 10:00 pm. I got some good deals and I didn't have to loose any sleep in the process!
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment