Tuesday, November 1, 2011

parties

 Wow, what a lot of fun stuff we have done this Halloween weekend!  In addtion to all our pumpking carving and trick our treating events the kids also had several fun school events.

Friday night the school had a free movie night. The kids and I spread out our pillows, blankets  and treats on the cafeteria floor to watch Monster House. It was actually more fun than I had anticipated. Matt and Ella were so excited about this event. I liked watching their enthusiasm and getting to see them interact with their friends at school.

Monday was a very busy and fun filled day with class parties. After making about 10 attempts I finally found a sitter for Grace (I think everyone was doing the same thing I was.) So I could go and help out with Ella's party. Here she is at her first ever class party.  She made a great Frankenstein monster, played Halloween Bingo and had fun treats.
 I got to slip in and help with Matt's class for a little bit too.  He was making these tasty spiders.
 

No comments: