This mothers day I am blessed with three of the best gifts, my beautiful children.
There was so much anguish and so many tears over many years wondering if I would ever be a mom. I feel so truly honored and blessed to be a mom. To have three little ones who adore me is my life's dream come true.Being a mother is definitely harder than I ever imagined and there are lots of days when I don't feel up to the momentous job that motherhood entails. Lots of days when I am tired and worn out because it is so hard. Lots of days when I fall short of being the mom I hoped to be.
But today I just want to be grateful. Grateful for their amazing birthmoms. Grateful for their generous smiles and hugs. Grateful for their love and forgiveness of my shortcomings. Grateful for days of laughing and playing. Grateful for my husband. Grateful for all the blessings of being a mother.
I am so grateful to be Matthew, Ella, and Grace's mom.



No comments:
Post a Comment