Tuesday, September 2, 2008

superwoman

Today I was super woman.

This is what I did:

got Matt on and off the bus
did 6 loads of laundry - washed, dried, folded and put away
went grocery shopping at two different stores

went to the library
took care of my two year old sweetie, Ella

- including a bath and two poopie diapers
cleaned my house and vacuumed
made 100 chicken roll ups
helped Matt with homework
made dinner for my family

had my kids in bed at 7:15
did a scrapbook layout
posted this blog entry

I will probably be worthlessly exhausted tomorrow.

I post this for two reasons
#1 to prove that I can be effective and accomplish good things
#2 to prove that if I deserve a break now and then!

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

AMAZING!!! Thats all I have to say!

Tami said...

You are SUPERWOMAN! If only we were all like you. I hope that you got your well deserved nap.