OK, so it has been nearly a year since we had a family picture taken and that was at Ella's sealing. So we were way over due to have our family photographed together. Since I am always the one taking the pictures it's tricky to get all of us together. Fortunately I have a great and generous friend who has a great camera. So we teamed up and took each others family pictures. It was a bit chaotic attempting to get that perfect shot. But we are learning as we go and for now I am so happy with the results! Thank you Anna!
Angie you guys all look great. I especially like the one of you and Steve. Hey we were wondering if you would mind taking our family picture sometime next month. Let me know thanks Tiffany
WOW! Angie, what a beautiful family! The pictures you took of your kids are great! Ella has such amazing eyes, and I love the spikey texture that you added to Matt's hair! (but he looks so gorwn up!) I sure miss you, I am glad to see things are going well. You know, my kids got really bad sore throats and weird eye drainage too...it was a nightmare! Diane mentioned in an email that she and Heather go to the singles ward sometimes. So you see her around much?
2 comments:
Angie you guys all look great. I especially like the one of you and Steve. Hey we were wondering if you would mind taking our family picture sometime next month. Let me know thanks Tiffany
WOW! Angie, what a beautiful family! The pictures you took of your kids are great! Ella has such amazing eyes, and I love the spikey texture that you added to Matt's hair! (but he looks so gorwn up!) I sure miss you, I am glad to see things are going well. You know, my kids got really bad sore throats and weird eye drainage too...it was a nightmare! Diane mentioned in an email that she and Heather go to the singles ward sometimes. So you see her around much?
Post a Comment