skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I got home late from scrap booking a few nights ago and as usual went in to check on my kids. Ella looked so sweet, sleeping all cuddled up with her bear. I just had to have a picture.
So I quietly took it and then went out into the hall to scan back through the camera to see how it turned out. And then I found this picture that Steve had taken earlier that same night of Matt. I stood in the hall and just laughed - I am lucky I didn't wake anyone up. I love that his nose is sticking out just enough to breath. Too funny!
Sweet dreams my sweet ones!
1 comment:
Hey Angie. I found your blog through Tami's. I love seeing all the unique ways kids end up sleeping. Your kids are so cute!
Melanie
Post a Comment