Here she found a pair of my fuzzy socks upstairs, put them on all by herself and then came down to show off her work.

But this is my favorite story: For Ella's birthday we got her a package of underwear because she is sort of starting to think about potty training. She desparatly wanted to try those pretty panties on so she took off her pants and diaper and proceeded to try them on. She is a tiny little thing and those panties were so big on her (do they make underwear smaller than 2T?). She managed to get both legs in one whole and then pulled them up so they really were just a band around her waist.
But she was so proud of herself! She ran all around the room shouting "Ella did it...all herself!"
She was so excited that we could not help but be excited and proud of her too. Later we helped her get them on the right way and get her pants back on. Then I got busy with dinner and forgot that she was wearing underwear. So about an hour later she was standing in the kitchen and said - "uh oh! Ella is super wet!"
I guess our next adventure is potty training.
But she was so proud of herself! She ran all around the room shouting "Ella did it...all herself!"
She was so excited that we could not help but be excited and proud of her too. Later we helped her get them on the right way and get her pants back on. Then I got busy with dinner and forgot that she was wearing underwear. So about an hour later she was standing in the kitchen and said - "uh oh! Ella is super wet!"
I guess our next adventure is potty training.


2 comments:
She is so cute. I love when little kids dress them selves it is so funny. I love that grin on her face in the sock picture, you can really tell that she is so proud of herself.
I really like your header and background for your blog. Are you using digital scrapbooking software? I don't scrapbook and I am trying to figure out what is the best way to create my own header. Is their a program that you would recommend?
Post a Comment