
I have long ago given up on taking my kids to a portrait studio for pictures. I am never happy with the results or the cost when what I can do at home is so much better and cheaper. And then I own the copyright and can do what I want with them!
Matt turned six a couple of months ago but I haven't gotten around to taking his pictures yet. But just a few days ago he started to get a loose tooth (his first!) So I figured I better get pictures done before he looses that first tooth. We had a photo shoot on Saturday morning.
I just love how these pictures turned out. Steve promised him a milkshake if he cooperated and he did amazingly well. He looks so grown up and handsome and cute.




2 comments:
what a good looking kid!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up!
You do such a great job taking pictures.
Wow, those pictures turned out great. He is so handome.
Post a Comment