Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentine's day fun

I got to go and help with Matt's Valentine's Day party at school this year. Which really wasn't much more than passing out valentines, and treats and sitting back and enjoying it all. Which is just what the kids wanted to do. Nothing better than bag full of treats and notes from all your friends!

Matt and his friend AlexisClassic second grade party mayhem.Awesome valentinesInstead of buying valentines I made Matt his own. We did this last year and he really liked them so I quickly made some up for this year too. I design them on my computer and then we just print them out as a wallet size photo. They are actually very easy and fun for me to make, and believe it or not cheaper than any of those over commercialized ones you can buy.
And while I was at it made some up for the girls too.

No comments: