Our little baby girl is one! Wow!
We celebrated her day by taking all the kids swimming at a hot spings swimming pool. The water was so nice and warm. I hate swimming in cold water when it is cold outside. When we got to the pool there was only one other family there, they left shortly after we got in and then we had the entire pool to ourselves! So fun. Grace was freaked out at first and frantically clung to me. She loves taking baths so I thought she would love it. I think she was just unsure about the big giant bathtub. After a while she figured out that it was pretty fun. Matt and Ella had a great time too. I didn't take my camera because I didn't want to worry about pictures and protecting the camera. We just wanted to splash and play and we did!
We came home later and had dinner and presents and cake.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! Looks like your cake was a success:)
Happy belated b-day Grace!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment