
Now that Grace is a year old I am feeling compelled to work on giving up the bottle. Grace has not been too pleased with this process. She quite loves her bottle and most days thinks that the sippy cup is only good for throwing on the floor. Which happens almost every time I try to give one. And all this throwing has resulted in a lot of milk on my floor. I am trying not to cry over spilled milk but I am finding it all a tad frustrating. We have tried all shapes and sizes and spout types with out too much success.
These shots are from an exceptionally good day and with a sippy I was sure she would hate. When she actually tried it I was shocked and just had to document it in pictures! Unfortunately the success was short lived as I think she probably only drank about tablespoon's worth of milk before the cup was tossed.
Small steps are steps nonetheless, she'll figure it out someday!


No comments:
Post a Comment