We have had another miracle happen for our family. A few months ago we were contacted about adopting Ella's half sister who was born back in February. We were completely shocked and amazed because we honestly thought our family was complete. But once we heard about this little girl we just knew we couldn't pass up this opportunity. And we have been so excited to have her join our family. We first heard the news back in April but decided to keep it a secret from everyone (which was really hard but worth it!) until we had her in our arms. It took two busy months for all the paperwork to get done and then she joined our family on June 24th.
Welcome to our family!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE the pics. She is such a beautiful baby.
She is so cute!
So precious!!! She's going to have big eyes like Ella, but I see Matt when I look at these pictures...so it must be meant to be!
mom thank you for putting grace on our blog matt
Post a Comment