Sunday, May 31, 2009

temple weekend - PART THREE - the big day

It was a beautiful weekend.

The weather was warm and gorgeous.

Steve's mom watched Matt and Ella for the whole day for us so we could go to the temple.

And the temple was beautiful. The grounds were covered in the most amazing tulips.

All five of my siblings and their spouses along with my parents and grandparents were there. JD's wife Mona received her endowments and then she and JD were sealed.
And then they had their little boy Lex sealed to them.
It was amazing to have all of us there together in the temple. What a blessing! I am sure my parents were overjoyed.We were all so happy that JD decided to come to Idaho so that all of us could be there. My favorite people, all in the temple together. It really was amazing.

We had a crazy and fun weekend with all of us together. And even managed to get a decent picture of all of us!

Families are Forever! Hurray!

4 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

Yea! I am sooo gald you guys got in for the sealing! that must have been so special. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the story. I am so happy for your brother. what a sweet fmaily he has. i thought of you the other day because...i still having gone visiting teaching! I have had my assignment for like 7 months! eeek. it was so easy in Nampa, i gotta get cracking! anyway, miss you!

Tiffany said...

Oh I love all of the pictures, especially your entire family picture with all of the grandkids! How cute! Tell Mel that I miss her.

The Marshall Family said...

I can't believe you blogged! I guess I should go out of town more often to give you more time to yourself! Jk!!! I am so glad to see your pics up here!

April said...

Thank you for putting the pictures on your blog. They turned out so great. It was a great weekend!