When we were about 2 1/2 hours into our trip and about an hour from my mom's Steve casually asked if I had packed our temple bags. This should have been a no brainer as this was the whole reason we were going. But in my haste to pack and get out of town I completely forgot! We just never take that stuff when we go to Grandma's and it slipped my addled mind. We could always rent clothes, the real problem was that my recommend was in my temple bag.
I completely panicked as visions of my entire family being in the temple WITHOUT ME filled my mind. I was devastated.
But we made a few phone calls that night and the next morning to the temple and our wonderful bishop and all was well. They cleared me to get in and there were no problems!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I always have nightmares about leaving my temple recommend somewhere. I'm glad everything worked out nicely.
Post a Comment