Later today I caught her with chocolate all over her mouth. The only chocolates around are my special valentine chocolates that are on top of the fridge. How does a two year old get on top of the fridge? And she ate like four of the 6 that I was saving and slowly savoring.
So far today I have stopped her from letting water flood the bathroom, writing all over some library books. getting lip gloss everywhere and terrorizing the piano books. And it is only noon.
Don't you love two year olds? It sure is a good thing they are so cute on top of all their mischief or life would be pretty miserable!
I guess I should have taken pictures of the chaos this morning and posted them along with the angelic pictures. Now when she is older she will think she was nothing but good. And when the memories of cleaning up flung cereal and milk fade that is probably all I will remember too. And I guess that's OK too.


1 comment:
OY! I'm already getting a sense that Katy is going to be exactly the same way!
But's it's so hard to get mad for too long when they are so stinking CUTE! You just want to gobble her up! Love the skirt BTW! So stylin'!
Post a Comment