Monday, March 2, 2009
basketball boy
Matt played basketball this year. He played last year on the kindergarten team and this year he asked to play again. Since we didn't do soccer this fall we gave basketball a try again. The YMCA does such a great job with these teams. I love how they teach the kids and allow them to have fun too. Matt enjoyed this season too. It was really fun to watch - he has learned and improved so much in just the 6 weeks he has played this year. He was on a team with first and second graders and I think the exposure to older boys with more skills really helped to improve his skills. He made several baskets during games this year and was a great hustler. He had a great coach and a good group of boys on his team. We all had fun spending our Saturdays on the courts.

It is so hard to get a decent picture in a dark gym with boys running everywhere. I really tried but gave up and came home to take some shots of him that will be worth scrapbooking.

Labels:
matt basketball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun! I didn't know that Matt was playing basketball. It's great!
Post a Comment