Tuesday, August 23, 2011

back to school

It's that time of year again!

Fresh pencils and sharp new crayons, clean and crisp school clothes, children filled with anticipation, the hope of quiet days without fighting kids...I love this time of year!

School starts tomorrow for Matt and next Monday for Ella. We have a had a busy and fun summer but its time to hit the books again. I will miss the kids but it's time to settle into the routine of school. 
We have our supplies all purchased and loaded in the backpacks.  We've bought new school clothes. And today we went to meet the kids' teachers.  I am excited about both of them. They seem wonderful and I know it's going to be a great year.

Matt is happy to have some of his good friends in his class. He is excited and ready to start up again.  Ella was very nervous (as you can see in the picture) to go and meet her teacher.  I really couldn't get her talk to her at all but she was fine to walk around the classroom and school to check things out. I know she is scared but excited too. I am a little worried for her for next week but hopefully she will do fine.

I love our school.  We've had great experiences here so far and look forward to another great year!
 

No comments: