Friday, June 10, 2011

my monkey children

Schools out!

So the kids and I took a trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa for the week. We had lots of fun as usual. We helped grandma organize her toy room, had a flower crafting day with Mel and April. We had fun with cousins, ate lunch at the park and visited an amazing taxidermy exhibit (really cool African animals like lions and gazelles!) at the library.

As usual the weather in June is never great. It was cold and wet most of the week. But we made the most of it. One warm afternoon Matt and Ella had fun climbing Grandpa's trees. I couldn't believe how high Matt got in the tree! Look close to see him near the top. He had climbed even higher before I got the camera out.

Ella couldn't be left out of the tree climbing fun. Though wasn't nearly as brave of her brother.

No comments: