He came home today with a 10 color pen, which I will admit was pretty much amazing. I had a 4 color pen as a child that I loved and counted as one of my greatest joys. So a 10 color one is clearly AWESOME! Matt was just about as excited as I was.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
school store treasure
Matt's school is running a school store this year. The kids get school bucks for good behavior that they can spend at the store on all sorts of treasures (I use that term loosely.)
He came home today with a 10 color pen, which I will admit was pretty much amazing. I had a 4 color pen as a child that I loved and counted as one of my greatest joys. So a 10 color one is clearly AWESOME! Matt was just about as excited as I was.



He came home today with a 10 color pen, which I will admit was pretty much amazing. I had a 4 color pen as a child that I loved and counted as one of my greatest joys. So a 10 color one is clearly AWESOME! Matt was just about as excited as I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment