This morning Ella said to Grace, I'm going into my 'racoon' to change into a butterfly. I am pretty sure she meant 'cocoon.'
That's a funny and weird visual otherwise!
It reminded me of a little word mix up from last fall.
I was telling Steven about a crime I had heard about it. It was during dinner which might not have been the best time because the kids were listening and they had all sorts of feedback about what they would have done to the bad guy had they been there.
I love how brave my kids talk about hypothetical dangerous situations.
Ella's went something like this:
"If I were there I would have said to that guy, 'Do you want a piece of me?' and then I would punch him and drag him off to college!"
Again, I'm pretty sure that she meant jail.
But maybe not. Sometimes I think college can feel like jail!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment