Saturday, March 26, 2011

bountiful baskets

We have have been participating in Bountiful Baskets, a produce co op, since last fall. We have loved it! Every other week it is an adventure. We enjoy getting our basket of produce and seeing what bounty we get to enjoy.

I love the great variety of fruits and vegetables. I love how it is saving me so much money on my grocery bill. I love that we are eating more healthy. I love that my kids are excited about produce. I love that we get to try new things. There is just so much to love. I am so glad we decided to try this. When your kids are thrilled to have asparagus and Brussels sprouts for dinner you know you've got a good thing going.

Here's what we got this week:
And here we are trying out a coconut we got a few weeks back.

No comments: