Friday, August 20, 2010

forever

Today we had Grace sealed to our family forever. It was a beautiful day. I have always felt that having my beautiful children in the temple with me is the compensation for all the emotional angst that comes with adoption. And it is worth it!

As Steve likes to say, Grace is "heaven's last best gift." We are so happy and blessed to have her in our family. We love you Gracie!
We were blessed to have many of our family and friends with us for this special event. We are so happy they took the time to come and share this day with us.
It is an amazing experience to be in the sealing room with my husband and my children, to share the beauty and the Spirit of the Lord's house with them.

I am so grateful for my forever family!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Beautiful pics! What a special day for your sweet fam. Congratulations!

Nancy Niederer said...

Gorgeous! Thats a unique gift of adoption...getting to take a family photo in white outside the temple. So special. I am so happy for you!

Tiffany said...

Wow! Those pictures turned out so great. We were honored to be part of that day!

Julia said...

What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you and Steve. What a special day. Love you!