Monday, April 5, 2010

easter and conference

Easter fell on Conference weekend this year which made for a busy and full weekend. Call me crazy but I like all of us to try and listen to all 4 sessions together. Which usually means I start with lots of activities trying to keep the kids sort of listening and quiet, but none of them seem to work. And I get frustrated because I want them to listen, and I want to listen, and none of us can hear anything above the racket.

Well at least we try...we get points for that right?

This year Steve worked on Saturday which made it even harder. But I did find some fun Easter coloring activities that kept the kids quiet for much long than I ever thought possible. We decorated eggs between sessions too which was fun.

Sunday was nice day with the beautiful messages of conference spaced out with Easter baskets in between and finished off with the Whitmans coming for dinner.
This was Grace's first Easter with us and she was super cute hunting eggs and enjoying her goodies.

No comments: