Our sweet little Gracie girl.
I love how her blue eyes just make me melt.
I love that the little bit of hair she is growing is starting to curl up a bit in the back.
I love how she trusts us completely.
I love her sweet snuggly hugs and her fish kisses.
I love her tiny little feet.
I love her sweet giggles.
I love that she is busy and active and healthy.
I love her smile.
I love that she sleeps so good at night.
I love how much she adores her brother and sister.
I love that this unexpected miracle is part of our family.
I love how her blue eyes just make me melt.
I love that the little bit of hair she is growing is starting to curl up a bit in the back.
I love how she trusts us completely.
I love her sweet snuggly hugs and her fish kisses.
I love her tiny little feet.
I love her sweet giggles.
I love that she is busy and active and healthy.
I love her smile.
I love that she sleeps so good at night.
I love how much she adores her brother and sister.
I love that this unexpected miracle is part of our family.


1 comment:
So pretty.
Post a Comment