On a Tuesday it had rained and the older kids were outside playing on the back porch. Gracie was whining because she wasn't out with them, but it was wet and I really didn't want her crawling around in the mud. I told her "you can't go out - you can't walk!" She sat there on the floor and pondered that then picked her legs up like she was trying to walk while sitting there. I thought that was pretty cute. I wonder how much she really understood though because the very next day she started walking!
She took her first steps on April 14th!
She walks all around the house now just smiling and giggling at herself. You can tell she is just so proud of this amazing thing that she can do.
And just like that it feels like my baby is gone and now we have a toddler!


2 comments:
aww! she is sooo cute! cute couch too, is that new?
Yeah for Gracie! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment