what a darling girl! so cute. I like the Ella stroy about costumes as well...at least she is determined. Allie was insistent upon being Wonder Woman,not a princess until her preschool party today when most of the other girls were princesses, now she says she will wear her Cinderella dress instead on Halloween...fickle. I sure miss you! I thought of you today and how we loved the way Kim's house smelled...haha!
4 comments:
She looks so adorable!
what a darling girl! so cute. I like the Ella stroy about costumes as well...at least she is determined. Allie was insistent upon being Wonder Woman,not a princess until her preschool party today when most of the other girls were princesses, now she says she will wear her Cinderella dress instead on Halloween...fickle. I sure miss you! I thought of you today and how we loved the way Kim's house smelled...haha!
You said it all. Precious. Still can't believe it...you have a baby in the house, again!
So precious. I'd be delighted, too!
Post a Comment