Thursday, August 20, 2009

little girl blue

I have had a dress hanging in Ella's closet for quite a while that was mine when I was three years old. I have been meaning to pull it out and get a few pictures of her in it. I am not even sure I have any of myself when I was little - I'll have to take a look through mom's pictures some time. Anyway today she begged to put it on. So while Grace was asleep we did a little photo shoot.

I think either Ella is much taller than I was at three or dresses were made to be much shorter back in the day because it is pretty short on her.

But WOW!

Is this girl BEAUTIFUL or what?

2 comments:

April said...

I agree a very beautiful girl!

Laura said...

I love the pictures!

I wanted to let you know that you were our second drawing winner for the Alvor book give-away.

If you want to claim your prize, I need your address by Thursday, September 3. E-mail me at laurabinghambooks at gmail.com

If I don't hear from you, I'll be drawing another winner this Friday.

Good luck!