The kids got balloons a few days ago. Ella absolutely loves her balloon. As soon as she saw the balloons floating at the ceiling of the restaurant where I bought Steve's birthday pie, she fell instantly in love. She danced around shouting and pointing at them "Ella, Ella, Ella, loon, loon." We took a balloon home for each of them. Matt had fun for a few days and then popped his - which was pretty fun for him too. Ella has dragged her balloon all over the house. Up and down the stairs, over couches and under chairs. She has lovingly squeezed it with sticky fingers and given it her best slobbery kisses. She has loved it so much that I am really surprised it hasn't popped too.
The helium is long gone and it is getting that dusty old balloon look to it. The string has started to get frayed and bedraggled. And each day it looks smaller as it is losing some air.But for now that balloon is her best friend.


2 comments:
Love the picture of her snuggling her balloon. That says it all!
She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment