Saturday, March 10, 2012

loose teeth

 My little five year old is already loosing teeth!  How can she possibly be old enough for this to happen? Can't she be my baby girl with her sweet little baby teeth forever?

Her two bottom teeth have been loose for a while but I thought it would be a lot longer before they came out.  Last week she came off the bus after school and they were very loose.  As in they look awkward hanging there loose.  But I still thought it might be few days before they actually fell out as she didn't want any of us to pull them or really even touch them.

Wrong.  I had a meeting that night and was gone for the evening. When I got home her first tooth had come out and I had missed it!  And since I wasn't there, no pictures were taken either...grrrrr....

I have been told that Matt, Grace, Dad and Ella all took turns working on the tooth but ultimately it was pulled out by Matt.  He coaxed her into letting him do it by the loan a giant stuffed bunny for a few days.

Her other very loose tooth hung around for a few more days.  And I got a few pictures taken.  But once again I missed it coming out when I foolishly decided to shower one morning.

Ella is delighted with all this fun dental action.  A few visits from the tooth fairy and a big gappy smile make life pretty fun!

No comments: