Sshh... It's a surprise....
The girls are getting bunk beds for Christmas. Janice and Aaron generously offered to come by while we are gone for Christmas to set the beds up. So when we come back on Christmas day we will have a super fun bedroom reveal. I am pretty excited.
So last night was the last night with Ella in her little bed and Grace in her crib so I snuck in for a few last pictures:
We are leaving town today. After we are all packed up, I will sneak upstairs and take apart the little bed and the crib and make room for the new beds. Just a few more hours and these little beds will be gone. The crib, the toddler bed or both have been in constant use since Matt was a baby - nearly 10 years! But no more, it is time for bigger and better!
It is definitely time. Ella is much too big for her little bed:
And Grace spends too much time doing this:
Just wait you cute girls you are going to love your new room!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment