I was blessed to have the chance to go to Girl's Camp again this year. We were at Camp Hycliff in the desert and it was hot, but so much fun too.
We have great girls and I work with amazing leaders. We had such a great time together. It was awesome. I just can't say enough good things about this wonderful week. It was great to step away from my regular life (thanks mom for watching the kids) for a week and just have some girl time. We laughed together and cried together. We played games and a few pranks. We felt the Spirit and love for each other.
It was a terrific week. I am so happy to work in Young Women. I have learned so much as I have interacted with these women and girls over the past two years. I am not ready for anything to change but I feel it is coming. So I am glad I had this last chance to enjoy my association with such amazing people.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment