The kids had fun with all the old toys in the closet . I think those toys have been in that closet since I was a kid. Grace was fascinated and a little freaked out with all the deer heads and fish hanging on the walls.
Karee and I had fun checking out Grandpa's new hobby, jewelry making, which has taken over his kitchen table. He takes pine cones, slices them and attaches them to a chain to create a necklace.
He's also having fun making bolo ties with tumbled rocks and petrified wood.
It was very cold. I think the high was 15 degrees. Brrr... But there was lots of snow so the kids insisted on going out to play.
It was beautiful with all that snow and blue skies.
Karee took the kids and me on a little snow mobile ride in the field across from Grandpa's house. It was fun but so cold that after a few circles around the field we were done.
It was a fun and busy day at Grandpa's but we weren't done yet. We left the pool and drove 2 hours back to Dan and Mel's for our traditional fondue party that night. Yum - I have been looking forward to that yummy cheese and chocolate all year. It was so delicious and fun and we were all exhausted! The kids didn't even fall asleep on the drive AND they stayed up till midnight! 2010 definitely went out with a bang for all of us!


1 comment:
I totally grew up swimming at Green Canyon! I haven't been back in years. I love it though, so much fun!
Post a Comment