Friday, September 10, 2010
restrooms
Ella brought me a little piece of paper with a pink crayon and asked me to draw a picture of a girl. So I did my best stick figure girl. Then she asked me to write "Girl's only." I had no idea what she was up to.
Then she took another piece and drew her own boy with a blue crayon and asked me to write "Boys only." I still was clueless on what she had in mind for these creations until she taped one note on the downstairs bathroom and the other on the upstairs bathroom.
She was so pleased with herself! And was even happier when Matt came home from school so she could point out which bathroom he could use. I guess there is nothing more exciting for a four year old than gender specific bathrooms right in your own home. Just like being at the store! Only hopefully cleaner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment