Last year I made such a big deal out of St. Patrick's Day. We sang songs and read books and had a green dinner.
Today as I was doing Ella's hair she brought in a green bow to wear. I told her find a different one because that didn't match. But seeing that flash of green must of jolted my memory because it then occurred to me that today is in fact March 17th.
I sent Matt off to school in a red shirt and blue jeans. No green anywhere on the poor kid.
I really hope he doesn't get pinched or worse, teased, for not wearing green today. I know it was a big deal when I was kid but maybe nowadays kids don't care? I hope so! Because I feel like a pretty neglectful mom at this point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahaha, about noon yesterday I realized I had sent Seth to school in a blue shirt and blue jeans. I wish it was blue day I would have had him covered!
Post a Comment