A few weeks ago when I was at the library I saw a notice for a "Fairy and Elf Tea Party." It looked pretty fun so I took a flier home and casually mentioned it to the kids. And then Ella talked of nothing else until the day of the event finally came.
So today we dressed Ella up as a fairy (Matt opted to not dress up as an elf) loaded everyone into the car and headed to the library.
And it was a very fun party.
We listened to stories about fairies and elves, and sang songs

Ate yummy treats.

And made some cool crafts.


We came home with all sorts of goodies: crowns and wands, and even some magic pixie dust (aka bath salt.) A local dentist was also there as a representative of the tooth fairy with even more treasures: pencils and stickers, and little boxes to keep those lost teeth in. The kids had a great time. Especially Ella who like all girls just loves a reason to dress up!
No comments:
Post a Comment