Saturday, November 22, 2008

fabulous new conditioner

Ella has discovered a great new hair product:

Mashed potatoes and meatloaf.


A few nights ago we were sitting down eating dinner and I was talking to Matt not paying attention to Ella. Steve very smoothly said "You need to turn around slowly and calmly and look at Ella."

So I did.

She gave me a big grin and said "Nice! Nice!" as she gently smoothed potatoes and meatloaf through her hair. I am not sure what is really 'nice' about food in one's hair but she seemed very pleased with herself so all we could do was laugh, and then take a few pictures and then put her in the bathtub.
It really coated her hair well didn't it? There's nothing quite like lathering your hair up with dinner now is there?

5 comments:

April said...

That is so funny!!! I'm still laughing as I write this. Ella is still a doll with meat loaf and potato's in her hair.

Tiffany said...

I love it! She must like the texture of potaotes. My kids always do this with peanut butter.

Melanie said...

Hahaha so funny! Ella is such a cutie.

Nancy Niederer said...

I am so happy my kids are not the only ones who can become a complete mess after meals. I love that she said, "Nice!" What a sweetie. I miss you and the other Nampa-ites, how are things with you?

Debbie and Boys said...

Love it! Of course I've had meatloaf at your house and it was too delicious to put in my hair-bythe way-If you could get me the recipe that whoever used to make it that would be awesome.
I wish I had your cooking co-op down here.
Hope all is good! Miss you and the kids