Tuesday, March 25, 2008

here we are

Well after much deliberation we have finally ventured into the world of blogging. It seems to be what all the cool kids are doing these days and we want nothing more than to be cool. We are excited to be here and hope our journey is a good one. My biggest accomplishment thus far in our blog was coming up with a decent title - I wanted more than just our family name. And this title seems good - the perfect words will more than likely never cross my mind as I share our family's stories - but my intent will be to simply get them out there.

I guess what I want to accomplish in this blog is to record some of the everyday happenings in our lives. There are so many amazing things that happen each day and I often just overlook them and take them for granted. Hopefully this blog will give me the chance to write them down, remember our blessings and be grateful.

I love that I can share a little glimpse into our lives with our family and friends.

So for now here we are and off we go!

No comments: