Thursday, February 10, 2011

birthday time

Happy Birthday, my Gracie sweet!

Wow, Grace is two today. She has been pretty excited about her big day and is very pleased to be the birthday girl. It's hard to believe she is so grown up, so quickly.
As usual we spent a lot of the day on the cake which is always fun for sweet little two year old girls. This cake was one I saw when looking for an idea for Ella. It was easy and fun to make and turned out so cute I could hardly bear to cut into it later!And best of all it filled Grace with delight at the sight of it too!She had lots of fun opening up her pile of pink presents. And we had fun watching her.

Her favorite toy these days is the play food which gets dumped out constantly. So she was thrilled to get more food to dump out and have fun with.
I blew up a whole package of balloons for Gracie's day and all the kids had fun playing in them.
I love birthdays! I love celebrating life and making the day special. We are so happy to have our little Gracie girl. She brings so much joy to our lives.


We love you sweetheart!

No comments: